Dienstag, 4. Januar 2011

Little bit about myself!

HI

Just thought I would let you know a bit about myself and my plans for the upcoming season 2011. My name is Florian  Wilhelm, i live in a small city, called Eisenstadt in Austria. 
I love riding my bike, pitbikes and stuff like that! The time with my friends is probably the best time. Always so much fun doing something with them! 


I am really looking forward to the upcoming racing season. I work quite hard in the winter months to get stronger and better. I train most of the time with my brother in the gym because he studys sports and so he knows what to do=)


Yep. Can't really wait for the first races in Slovenia in april. 
This year i will do some races in slovenia, all austria cups races, IXS Cup and i hope some World Cups.
Highlight of the year will be the National camps at Semmering!
Hope that i can get some good results this year and it would be so nice if i could qualify for the World Cups!




Yep that was it!  Hope you like my blog and stay tuned for some updates soon!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen